Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On The Last Day Of February



"Give a man a fish.. and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."

Well this is my new finished hair flower. It is suppose to look like the japanese hair flowers that were oh so popular. Walah....

My birthday is comin up this Sunday! I can hardly believe it. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to treat myself to. I'm thinking of a pedicure. I think my hubby is going to get me a serger. He is the best.

It will be 14 years since my father passed. I can honestly say that it hasn't gotten easier to deal with. With time, I've learned new coping techniques and I can say that I don't get depressed anymore. Did I make you proud dad?

Mom will be the big 57! I'm so elated. She's doing so much better now. She actually sent me a card on Valentine's Day and thanked me for the call. How sweet. Gotta love it.

Dre'a

No comments: