Friday, March 2, 2007

These 10 Qestions

Gone but not forgotten.

~Katie Philip~
February 9, 1928 - February 14, 2005.

I love you Grossmutter.




I saw these questions on the "Create a Connection" Blog and decided to answer and post. So here goes:

1. What is your favorite word? I Can

2. What is your least favorite word? I Can't

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Seeing, loving, and my passion for life

4. What turns you off? Liars

5. What is your favorite curse word? N/A

6. What sound or noise do you love? Children Laughing

7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone crunching on ice

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Glass Blowing

9. What profession would you not like to do? An accountant

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well done my child, well done."

Andre'a

No comments: