Sunday, March 18, 2007

Let them be little.....




I know of a country song that goes something like: "Let them cry, let the giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Let them be little." When I hear this song I think of my youngest one, Jon Robert. He is 3 1/2 now and I'm starting to realize that I'm not going to get this time back with him. He is so fun to watch. I just love him, love him, bunches. That's what he says to me. "Mommy, I love you." How much do you love me Jon? "I love you, love you, bunches." He was my one and only child that didn't need a visit to the nicu, and my last child.... my baby. It may be true that all of them hold a special part of my heart. His is the little part at the bottom. Grasping just enough to keep it from melting away.
This one is for you: Jon Robert Ellsworth Finch. Mommy loves you.
AF,xoxo

No comments: