Sunday, April 29, 2007

Picture Perfect Sunday

What you are looking at is some of the things that have been keeping me busy this week(or should I say this past week)! I finished a crochet clutch bag and used the left over yarn to make a little cupcake pincushion, yummy. I incorporated one of my best selling hair bows(sold 75 so far) into just a "bow" and attached it to the ribbon woven through the middle. I have more pictures to share of crochet bags, but I haven't figured out how to make a collage in PSP X yet. Another something to add to the "to do" list! If you are interested in a cupcake pincushion for $6.00 or a crochet clutch bag for $15.00 send me an email (hairflairs@yahoo.com)!

Next, feast your eyes on my new stamp collection! I believe it to be 200 + stamps. I have to be honest and say that when I first discovered these postal stamps I was ready to craft them into a creation of mine, but then I came across a couple of them that were 1930's and 1940's stamps. Surely they could be worth something right?? I am in the process of finding a reputable Philatelist or Antique store to price them. If all else fails I'm going to have one nifty postal stamp creation!

xo,af










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am loving this little pin cushion! Adorable..

:)

Sandi