Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun Friday

TGIF!! If you are a SAHM/WAHM or have children at all, that means absolutely NADA! Our workweek never ends, but if you have a hubby that works a Monday - Friday that might give you a little reason to cheer!
Today's Fun friday event is for all of my loyal customers!!! Yay!!!...Pat yourself on the back. August is the month that most of the children start school here in the south and I just happened upon a tutorial for a product that I just LOVE!! I found one of these items for my fabby find this past Monday...... A crayon tote!! I'm going to use up all of my fabric scraps and make one for each customer that orders something in the month of AUGUST! Who hoo... Crayons will be included.
Talk about customer appreciation!! See you on Monday for more of my fabby finds.
xo,af

No comments: