Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday's "Get Your Craft On"

Hello everyone!! The children were so excited today especially Zoe. This is the day that we got to meet the teachers. Yeah! We have two lovely teachers that get to take my two little birdies into their nest. And speaking of school....Zoe's outfit is almost done.... It is TDF!! I can't wait to show it to you all - but you have to wait until Thursday!! I'm going to do the BIG reveal then. Just be forwarned...there will be alot of pictures.
Let us gravitate towards our craft for today. This time I'm going to give you a website that has many, many, many fun projects and let you pick. In the mean and in between I'm going to go and finish Zoe's outfit.
***You be sure to pop back over to let me know what you chose to make.
-Andre'a

No comments: