Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's That Time Of Year Folks!


Since I made the pledge to buy homemade this year I though of a great way to pay homage to different designers by using the theme from the Sew, Mama, Sew Handmade Holidays!! Genius, I know:) I will showcase a blog/website that sells these themed items. I also plan on making some of the projects along the way and I'll post my finished projects. Here are the themes:


Sew,Mama,Sew! Handmade Holidays: 30 Days of Gifts to Sew
November 1 ~ Aprons
November 2 ~ Pincushions & Pins
November 3 ~ For the House
November 4 ~ Lunch Bags
November 5 ~ Tote Bags
November 6 ~ Blankets for Baby
November 7 ~ For your Purse or Pocket
November 8 ~ Whimsy
November 9 ~ Fabric Ornaments
November 10 ~ Ties and Belts
November 11 ~ Reading & Writing
November 12 ~ For the Table
November 13 ~ Placemats
November 14 ~ Kids’ Clothes
November 15 ~ Warm those Toes
November 16 ~ Gifts for the Crafter
November 17 ~ Purses
November 18 ~ For Baby
November 19 ~ Tech Gifts
November 20 ~ Gifts for Organization
November 21 ~ Pillows
November 22 ~ Fun for Hair
November 23 ~ Soft Toys & Games
November 24 ~ Sachets
November 25 ~ For the Kitchen
November 26 ~ Embellishments
November 27 ~ Gifts for Warmth
November 28 ~ Drawstring Bags
November 29 ~ Fabric Boxes
November 30 ~ Gift Compilations
So since today is Apron inspired, I go to the place where the title lets you know that she is serious about aprons, The Apronista! She is giving away a TDF reversible apron and tomorrow is the last day for the contest so go and take a peek!! Also, one of my favorite places just to go and look at all of the lovely visuals going on, Olive Juice Co. She has an etsy store where you can buy D.I.Y. kits to make aprons. That should keep you buisy for a minute!!

Off to get some sewing done(after dinner and bedtime for the kids)!! xo, Dre'a


No comments: