Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Blogiversary to Me!!


Wow!! I actually did it. Anyone who knows me, knows that words aren't my way that I choose to express myself. I express myself through my crafts. Yes, I'm a gal of few words, but I have maintained a successful blog for ONE year!! Yea, I have to admit I was sort of sceptical. I'm not one to doubt myself - I just go for the gusto and if I flop, I flop. I'm very proud of myself I must say... And how does one celebrate?

Well, I have to have a give away...right? What is a ribbon aficionado like myself want to give away?? How about an Andrea's Hair Flairs swag surprise?? What type of surprise?? What will be in it? I won't tell, but I'll post some pictures when I'm finished! Who wins? Well just leave a comment and we shall choose a winner by name in a jar system via one my children.


Before I go I just want to say thank you to all that have stopped by to see what I've been up to and those even brave enough to leave a comment. "Thank You". I hope I haven't bored you to death...ha!


-Andre'a

3 comments:

Brenners said...

Well, I've only been with you since the Big Bloggy Move, but I have enjoyed reading your blog, especially about your wonderful new camera. I envy you. :~)

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

happy 1st blogiversary from Germany!

I just stumbled over your absolutely beautiful blog (came to you via YCMT-Sewing-Spaces) and fell in love with your ribbons & Bows and everything!

I just made my first korkers and first bow for my little 2yr-old girl - as "brenners" spoke of Envy - I´m not the envy-type of person but if i was i´d be envy because of your skills and because of the cute Ribbons you´ve got - we don´t have too many lovely Ribbons over here!

I´ll subscribe to your blog to see more of your artsy pieces!

Hugs from Germany,

Kati

Anonymous said...

happy 1st bloggiversary to you! wow, i should something like this too to celebrate the things in the blogging world. so nice to read your blog :-)