Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


What's eveyone up to today?? I'm getting ready to out of town for a funeral this weekend. My husbands wonderful great-grandmother passed away tuesday and we are headed to Chattanooga for the extended weekend. She live to be ninety-six!! How wonderful is that. She was a sweet lady and I'm glad I got the chance to know her. Love you grandma Cora!!...............Speaking of grandmothers, it'll be 3 years today that my grossmutter(grandmother in german) passed. She was such a huge part of my life and I'm so grateful for her. My most vivid memories would be hanging out at ther summer home in upstate New York. She lived right across the street from the lake and that's usually where I could be found! Grandma Katie also made sure that I always had tons of art supplies when ever I was with her. Most of my best childhood memories are ones that I spent with her, love you grandma Katie!


Alright everyone, go and spend some time with the ones you love. Make sure that you let them know how much they are loved everyday because it is so easy to take our loved ones for granted. Start a tradition for your children so they know the true meaning of love. This year I'll be playing a secret admirer. I just happened to see a pink bow with a "Welcome home baby" sign on one of my neighbors doors down the street( a neighbor I've never met) and made her some things for the new baby. I'll deliver it to them later. So what is your random act of kindness going to be this Valentine's Day? What ever it is, make it a grand one!
With Love,
Andre'a















No comments: