Friday, April 18, 2008

Knock, Knock.....




Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad today is Friday? Ummm....YES! What does that mean for a work at home mom? Enough!! Lol...we need the weekend too.




I'm busying along with tons of projects and some orders. Want a sneak peak? Sure you do...I know you.

Okay, first...we have lots of fabric flower flairs. Made to order and already shipped. Yeah, me.

Next we have some cute reusable bow pens....Cupcake with sprinkles!! Mmmm, hungry yet? And third we have little miss Teague. She is modeling some cute button flowers. Isn't she the cutest? Want to give them a try? Here is a tutorial. Have fun. Last, we have a panel embroidered skirt for little miss "IT" factor. She is getting a "fare well to five" embroidered skirt to wear to her birthday party. Each panel will have something fun hand embroidered that reminds her of being five. The first panel is "spring things". She loves to color and her all time favorite thing to color are flowers. Don't you just love the colors? The ladybug is my all time favorite its made with bullion stitch/knot. The next panel is will be something to do with cooking. I'm thinking a cupcake or cake. She loves to bake!! The third panel will have to have something to do with talking! I'm thinking a cell phone maybe?? She is going to be my broadcast journalist.....or something along those lines. I have a hard time keeping up with her. I end up saying yes Zoe, uh huh, you are so smart, reeeeally, and Wow I'm so proud of you! All she needs is a great listener, and that's what I am.
***Happy Birthday Angela! Love you girl.***

Alright, that's all folks!

-Andre'a








1 comment:

Brenners said...

Just beautiful! Everything you do is beautiful.