1. Getting the house clean for Zoe's Birthday party on Saturday.
2. Making Zoe's Birthday dress. Don't know what yet, but she'll have something. I don't want to use the skirt I was embroidering because it's white. I'm thinking of a quickie stripwork 1 layer twirls skirt with applique "6" tank top.
3. Washing, blowdrying Zoe's hair and finding a hairstyle that is suitable for a pool party.....Probably braids.
4. Starting training for Shop NBC(I work for West Teleservices at home). Took 2 test, both 100%....soooo much information..
5. Not talking about my husband on my blog.....(smooches...)....maybe a trim and not a cut?
6. Teaching my 9 year old how to wash dishes...and keep a clean kitchen.
7. Making a list of baby items I get to make for my best friend and her twins.
8. Backing up my photos.
9. Updating my portfolio.
10. Hoping I can get half of this stuff on my list done...