Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Fabby Finds




I have a Fabby Find for you this week. Danielle from the "Oh So Twirly Boutique" makes these cute pillowcase dresses from fun and designer fabric. If your a swanky mom and love all things posh looking, you are going to love the Oh So Twirly Boutique. Just in case you've been hiding under a rock, the pillowcase dress is one of the most versatile piece of clothing for girls. She can wear it as is on a hot summer day, with long sleeves and pants on a cold winters day, and with a short sleeve shirt and leggings. The possibilities are truly endless. Not to mention the pillowcase dress can go from a cute dress, to a pillowcase baby doll shirt, to a pillowcase top. You will get your monies worth and beyond with each purchase. Zoe can't wait until she receives hers!





And while you are shopping you might as well pick out a matching fabric flower flair for her hair. You've seen them here on my blog. They are fun, unique, and made by me, so if you are having a bad hair day - you could totally get away with wearing one too! Head on over and take your shopping code with you. Enter JUNEPROMO in the coupon box and you'll receive FREE shipping on your purchase of $50.00 or more. I happen to know for sure that you can buy more than just one boutique item for $50.00. So go and get your shop on!!


-Have a great weekend.


Andre'a


1 comment:

Kira =] said...

ok, so why did you have to show me pillowcase dresses made from Michael Miller fabric?! Oh, I love that stuff. But my goal is to start sewing and then I could make one for Carlise myself. =]