Monday, June 16, 2008

Your going to love this one....


The ever so talented Arlette from the Polka Dot Pineapple has a friend who is giving a way an awesome gift! Wait for it.....................wait for it................................wait for it.....(waving magic wand).........FREE QUILTING....(insert automatic "ooohing", "aaahhing", and over the top clapping sounds). She will take one of your quilts-up to a twin size- and quilt it. How awesome is that? I have my first quilt still sitting here. It belongs to my mother in law-which was promised 2 years ago! Lol, she new I had to find someone to do the quilting or wait until I bought a long arm quilting machine. So I'm entering....and if you'd like to enter, just follow this link to Canton Village Quilt Works-BTW, she is a professional quilter. Yes, all the better. Now off you go....(here comes that wand again)......Poof.




-Andre'a (Your Fabric Fairy God Sista!)

No comments: