Thursday, May 1, 2008

Invisible H20 Paint

I know it seems like all I do is make stuff right? Well my main job is being a stay at home mommy to this little guy during the day. We like to go to the library, playgroup, story times, and do crafts. One of Jon's all time favorite things to do is water paint. Now for this activity you will need a water gun(if you are against guns off all kinds you may use a simple bucket and paint brush) a wooden fence, and water. This activity is so much fun and not to mention a great gross motor activity. You simply give your child the tools and let him paint away. The best thing is that this H20 paint will disappear with no mess for you to clean up!! I know, I know...you can thank me later. Some variations would be blindfolded art, Simon says(Simon says draw a ....circle), ready set draw(how many items can you draw in one minute), and guess the drawing(draw something an you have to guess what it is).


...And maybe you can let the dogs have a try? Nah....

-Andre'a




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great, no mess, idea! Looks like your son is having a ball "painting" and looks like his two doggie pals are pretty enthused by it too. Congrats on the weight loss. I know how hard it is to lose weight. Unfortunately, my weight is taking an upward turn for the worse. I have no self control, I tell you.
And I have to comment on your fabulous photo on yesteray's post. The black and white photo with a single bright pink flower as the centerpiece is so breathtakingly beautiful. Great job!
Aloha!

Michelle said...

That looks like fun!! I enjoyed reading your blog, you are very talented and you have a beautiful family!
Michelle