Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Randomness.....

I was watching the trailer for the new movie Seven Pounds, starring my favorite actor the other day and I think I have an idea to what the movie is going to be about. My guess is that the character played by Will Smith looses his family(maybe to a car accident in which he caused) and feels that he has nothing to live for. He then decides( some how, I dunno!!) that he must "right" his "wrongs" by becoming a live organ donor to seven strangers to whom he has chosen. ....How is that for a plot? Sounds good to me. The hubster and I were discussing this and he agrees completely with me. But, we are going to have to wait until December the 19 to see if I am correct. Watch it for yourself and tell me what you think.

I also have 15(summary) papers due this weekend and a test to study for so.....

Later gaters!!

Andre'a

No comments: