Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mooooooo-ving


Well, I am surrounded by tons of boxes and alot of stuff. I'm trying to get enough courage to pack up my sewing room. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....Just when I feel that I can pack some of my stuff into boxes, I get the urge to make something. I've been crocheting , working on some sketches, and practicing some PSP stuff in hopes that I could transition myself onto the next phase of packing.
I hate not knowing, and having to figure things out all over again. What color am I going to paint my room? Who's fabric will adorn my windows? I really am looking forward to our new space. Ikea has alot of stuff that I'm currently drooling over. Pottery Barn Kids has some fun back yard furniture that my kids would love. I'm starting to feel inspired by all of the fun stuff that I could possibly buy. Well, I'm off to conquer all of my moving anxieties. Here is a cute sketch for you!!
Chow, af


No comments: