Sunday, May 27, 2007

1 down .....






I finished packing Zoe's room today and came across some forgotten treasures. The first one is this plastic basket. When I found out that I was pregnant I went to the store and bought some ribbon, a basket, and an outfit. I took the ribbon and weaved it in and out of the holes in the basket for a shabby chic look. How cute and original. I haven't seen that around anywhere! I think I've go one up on Martha..... I took the outfit and hid it in the closet. The second treasure was the painting on her wall. I painted little tiny ladybugs on a little green path trough purple ribbons. I don't know where the inspiration came from but it really turned out rather fun. My last and favorite treasure was the entire outfit Zoe had on the day she came home from the hospital! My baby girl....She will be 5 on June 10th. This was definitely a bitter sweet moment for me.


xo,af

No comments: