Monday, May 28, 2007

My last order...and a new product.



This is my last website order. You would not believe how many times I rearranged the bows in different color combinations. This order goes to one of my all time favorite customers. She get's the freebie bows in the middle package. I hope you love them.


I have officially put up my vacation/moving notice on my website. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I'm working on losts of new stuff. Here is one of the items I'm working on. It's a crochet diaper clutch bag. It is fully lined with the same Alexander Henry fabric as the sash on the outside and a pink accent color. It is going in the mail tomorrow to be tested. This one should be interesting. I'm thinking about reinforcing the handles...but I'll wait to get some feedback before I do that.
xo,af


No comments: