Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

Today I took Zoe school shopping and let's just say that we go some really great deals! I'm really not a clothing shopper, but I felt compelled to and all...you know the mom and daughter thing and the ...well she's going to kindergarten in a few weeks.
My first crafty
"craft on" project is not my own! I know, I got something really unique and special coming up next week, I PROMISE. This one just happens to be a hair bow with the best instructions I've seem in a while.
So go and try it and let me know how it turns out for you. I'll see you next week with my own "crafty craft on" project. If you use baby wipes, paper towels, and tissue for your fanny, you'll be able to recycle some materials to make my FUN project.....You won't be disappointed.
'till next time...
xo, af

No comments: