Monday, July 9, 2007

Fabby Finds

No, I haven't forgot about you. Yes, I'm still alive. I've been doing some sewing and trying to get some clothes ready for Zoe. I hope to get at least 5 outfits made and her sleeping mat done done before she starts kindergarden next month. I'm also going to start a main topic for every week( excluding the weekends). You know how organized I try and keep stuff right...ahem. Here is what I've come up with: Monday-Fabby Finds, Tuesday- Get Your Craft On, Wednesday-Picture it Wednesday(No words, just pictures), Thursday- Straight From The Studio, and Fun Friday! Yay, sounds like so much fun. (Insert drumroll) And on with my Fabby Finds!


All of my "Fabby Finds" come from Etsy.com today. So with out further Adiue...Here is my first pick.



***Posh Kids Co.***





She has some of the most top notch quality looking( I say LOOKING because I haven't bought anything, YET) baby bibs, booties, and clothes. I love how you can tell the quality from just looking at her pictures. She has some high key photos of the cutest baby outfits and crochet flowered head bands. It you know of someone that is having a baby, go ahead and and take a look-see. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed. Her fabric choice is top notch and eye catching.....And don't worry, those of you that actually know what POSH means, it doesn't apply here!









My next fabby find is: ***Soapy Love***

http://www.soapylove.etsy.com/


She makes homemade soaps that are inspired by fun shapes, foods that actually SMELL, colors, and different objects. I haven't purchased anything from her YET so I'm currently drooling over all of the different types of soaps that she has up, which happens to be over 500 items! My kids bathroom is "Deep Sea" inspired so I will be looking for some cute sea critters.







On to the next Fabby find:

***Pink Owl Creations***

http://www.pinkowlcreations.etsy.com/



I found the best variety of felt hair clips that are bright, eye popping, and original. You know how I love me some hair accessories! Don't you just love these cupcakes....mmm. She has a good variety to choose from so go and take a peek.






And last but not least.......

***LiTian Designs***

http://www.litiandesigns.etsy.com/

Do you have a bag? Of course you do. I found the cutest "Ribbonlicious Bag Tags" at LiTian Designs. These are clearly child inspired, but I will SO rock a bag tag on my shopping bag, briefcase, and umbrella! Those of you that are Grey's Anatomy fans migh recognize the pattern/color combination from the curtains at the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic. Most are $6.00-$8.00 and she has 11 different designs to choose from. Yes, I know......Go ahead and pick up a couple. I know I am.


See you next Monday with more Fabby Finds!

xo.Andre'a

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I love seeing your "finds" Andrea!! Keep 'em coming.
I hope all is well for you and the fam. We miss you!
Devon