Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello!!

Youu hooo! Anyone home? Hello friends. I know you'll be happy to know that all is well here. Life is moving in the right direction and I'm happy. I've been filling some orders, sewing for babies, and helping the kids with school work.



As this is school time I'm going to have to slow down on my blog...I know. We were having so much fun. I'm going to deviate from my "scheduled blogcast" and I'll try to post something at least 2 or 3 x a week.



I've been tagged by Lora Kelly Designs and I have to:



1. List seven random facts/habits about yourself



2. Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog



3. Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions



So be on the lookout! You just might be tagged. I'm off to fold clothes.



Cheerio!



Andre'a




No comments: