I recieve tons of mail daily and love to receive positive feedback, pictures, pep talks, and other great things. Here is one motivational piece from one of my online buddies. ENJOY!
1. Know what you want! What are you passionate about? What could you do 24/7 and not feel tired or upset? That’s what you should be doing.
2. Believe you can have it! Believing you can have something starts by believing in your self. Healthy self esteem is absolutely necessary to achieve whatever you want in life. Believe it is possible for you! Never let anyone’s opinion of you affect your reality.
3. Devise a plan to achieve whatever it is you are after. Be specific, Make sure it is balanced. Be willing to learn. Visualize your goals.
4. Set a deadline! A goal without a deadline is simply a wish.
5. Accept total responsibility for your life. Never blame anyone or anything for situations or events in your life.
6. Be happy to serve other people. Find ways to put a smile on their face. Always put a smile on yours.
7. Live in a state of constant confident expectation. “If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, and endeavor to live the life which you have imagined, you will meet with success unexpected in common hours.” (Henry David Thoreau).
8. Be Grateful! Count all your blessings. Focus on what you already have. Focus on what you want and not on what you don’t want.
9. Watch your thoughts! Watch your self talk! Watch the way you talk to yourself. Always affirm that you love, accept, believe, acknowledge, support and appreciate yourself.
10. Act!!! Always seek to WIN!
W- Willing attitude!
I -(Take) Initiative!
N -Never give up!
Author: Dr Kenneth Onu
See ya next week!! xo, Andre'a