Monday, March 24, 2008

What happens on the ship stays on the ship!....

.........That is what my camera said to us. Can you even imagine going an intire trip with NO pictures(oh my aching heart)? Well, I had to. My camera got sick and is now just giving me dark pictures. I know words can't convey how sad I really was at that time. We did manage to get some really good feed via video camera, especially the after effects of me getting swallowed up by a wave. I can't watch it without cracking up. The part that was the funniest is all the dang sand in my hair. OMGoodness!! I still have a head full of sand but not nearly as much. I'm going to try and see if I can edit some of the video so I don't bore you all to death with all of these words, and then post it on here.
-Later,
Dre'a

No comments: